Looking for a Jolimont electrician?
With more than 40 years combined experience in providing the best electrical repairs, electrical design and electrical installation services in Melbourne’s inner city municipalities and surrounding suburbs our experienced and professional team of Master Electricians have the skills and knowledge to tackle any electrical job big or small. Our track record proves that our team of hand-picked and highly trained electricians are committed to providing an excellent level of service in Jolimont that cannot be beaten for both our domestic and commercial clients.
- Electrical Design and Installation Services
- Fault Finding and Repairs
- Supply and Installation of Emergency and Exit Lighting
- Supply and Installation of MATV Systems
- Electrical Maintenance
- Supply and Installation of IXL’s, Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Supply and Installation of Smoke Detectors
- Supply and Installation or Replacement of Indoor and Outdoor Light Fittings and Power Points
- Supply and Installation of Sensor, External and Security Lighting
- Repairs and Rewiring of Lighting and Power Circuits
- Supply and Installation of R.C.D’s – Safety Switches
- Switchboard Repairs, Upgrades and or Replacements
- Installation of Cook Tops, Ovens, Stoves and Range Hoods
- Rewiring of All Types of Buildings Residential, Industrial and Commercial
- Telephone, Data and Communications Cabling
- Energy Efficiency Audits
- Home, Office and Business Security
- Residential and Commercial Building Automation
- Home Entertainment
- Audio and Visual Set Up
- Supply and Installation of TV Antenna Installations
- Supply and Installation of Underground Power
- Air Conditioning Wiring
- Supply and Installation of Ducted Vacuum Systems
- All Types of Electrical Work
- Test and Tag
Jolimont is a locality within the suburb of East Melbourne.
Jolimont covers only a very small area, majority of which is occupied by the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground) and surrounding Yarra Park, offering splendid views of the city. Jolimont has its own railway, otherwise known as the MCG station. THE MCG was host venue for the Opening and Closing ceremonies and athletics competitions of the Commonwealth Games of 2006. The remainder of Jolimont is made up by a single block of housing, which consists of many Victorian terrace houses and office buildings.
- All domestic electrical services in Jolimont are carried out expertly by our qualified Master Electricians.
- All commercial electrical services in Jolimont are carried out by skillfully by our team of specialist commercial Master Electricians.
Electricians Today, your local Melbourne electricians have established a reputation for delivering experienced and knowledgeable electrical contractors throughout the greater metropolitan and surrounding suburbs. Call today on 1800 981 993 or complete an online enquiry for a prompt reply.