Looking for a Southbank electrician?
With more than 40 years combined experience in providing the best electrical repairs, electrical design and electrical installation services in Melbourne’s inner city municipalities and surrounding suburbs our experienced and professional team of Master Electricians have the skills and knowledge to tackle any electrical job big or small. Our track record proves that our team of hand-picked and highly trained electricians are committed to providing an excellent level of service in Southbank that cannot be beaten for both our domestic and commercial clients.
- Electrical Design and Installation Services
- Fault Finding and Repairs
- Supply and Installation of Emergency and Exit Lighting
- Supply and Installation of MATV Systems
- Electrical Maintenance
- Supply and Installation of IXL’s, Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Supply and Installation of Smoke Detectors
- Supply and Installation or Replacement of Indoor and Outdoor Light Fittings and Power Points
- Supply and Installation of Sensor, External and Security Lighting
- Repairs and Rewiring of Lighting and Power Circuits
- Supply and Installation of R.C.D’s – Safety Switches
- Switchboard Repairs, Upgrades and or Replacements
- Installation of Cook Tops, Ovens, Stoves and Range Hoods
- Rewiring of All Types of Buildings Residential, Industrial and Commercial
- Telephone, Data and Communications Cabling
- Energy Efficiency Audits
- Home, Office and Business Security
- Residential and Commercial Building Automation
- Home Entertainment
- Audio and Visual Set Up
- Supply and Installation of TV Antenna Installations
- Supply and Installation of Underground Power
- Air Conditioning Wiring
- Supply and Installation of Ducted Vacuum Systems
- All Types of Electrical Work
- Test and Tag
Southbank is 1km south from Melbourne’s Central Business District home to the Southbank Promenade and Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct.
Southbank is an important cultural hub that includes the Melbourne Arts Centre, Concert Hall, Melbourne Recital Centre, National Gallery of Victoria, the Malthouse Theatre, the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art and Victorian College of the Arts. It also includes the Melbourne Exhibition Centre (informally known as Jeff’s Shed after a former premier) and the Polly Woodside Maritime Museum.
The life and soul of Southbank is the affluent, buzzing Southbank Promenade. This path stretches along the south side of the Yarra River from the popular Southgate shopping and dining complex to the glittering Crown Casino.
The promenade is packed with cafes, shops and restaurants, with a sprinkling of up-market hotels, major offices, public art and swish new apartments. The variety, and splendid city views, make it the perfect place for locals and visitors to drink, dine, stroll, and watch the occasional street performer..
- All domestic electrical services in Southbank are carried out expertly by our qualified Master Electricians.
- All commercial electrical services in Southbank are carried out by skillfully by our team of specialist commercial Master Electricians.
Electricians Today, your local Melbourne electricians have established a reputation for delivering experienced and knowledgeable electrical contractors throughout the greater metropolitan and surrounding suburbs. Call today on 1800 981 993 or complete an online enquiry for a prompt reply.